HAND LED PONY RIDES!
A safe, fun way to introduce children to horses, and a great weekend activity for horse-crazy tots!
A perfect introduction to riding for youngsters, our pony rides are outdoors and guided. Please note that a parent or guardian must be present to sign a waiver.
Pony rides are on a first-come-first-served basis – no reservations are necessary!
Jun 15th to Labor Day: 10am – 5pm M, T, Th, Fri, Sat & Sun (closed Wed)
Fall: 10am – 4pm Sat & Sun
$10.00 for 5-10 minutes Weekdays
$15.00 for 5-10 minutes Weekends & Holidays
Pony Rides outside normal walk up business hours available by appt. $20 for 1st 10 min walk & $15 for each additional.
Pony Ride RULES:
- Ponies are cute, but they’re still little horses and can cause injury! All riders must hand in a completed waiver signed by a PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN
- It is recommended that everyone wear a certified equestrian helmet that you must provide for yourself.
- The pony will be guided by a trained staff member. Young children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian as a side walker at all times.
- Children must hold on to the horn with both hands at all times
- Only one child on the pony at a time; other children may NOT walk near the pony
- Pony riding is restricted to the barnyard and arena
- Children 8 yrs and younger
- Riding a full size horse
- We are not babysitters. An adult must be present at all times.